Friday, March 21, 2014

Wyd?

I work in a pretty cool office.
Since I do social media, I'm often using my phone for work. I'm doing my job by being on my phone.
This puts me in the unique position of being allowed to text message at work, too. Because some jobs you could get yelled at for being on your phone.

Anyway, getting text messages at work are kind of fun because it means someone thought of you in the middle of the day, despite having work or school or whatever, and they're saying hi! Or asking you a question, etc. I like feeling needed can you tell?

But some middle-of-the-day text messages are annoying. Like the one I got today from a dude I only barely know.

"What r u doing?"

Well. It's 1:15 on a Thursday. So I'm working. I'm at work. 

So basically, if you have something to say, or a question, go ahead and text me. But don't ask me what I'm doing in the middle of the work day. Because WORKING.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP